Is it about time the England Vs Germany obsession ended.

In your ill considered opinion perhaps.

Given the fact that you don't seem to condemn HMG for not declaring war on the Soviets for their simultaneous invasion of Poland you must be a relatively unknown Stalinist apologist. :hihi:

Why should I condemn HMG for what they did 60 years ago? Russia weren't a threat to GB in 1939.

It's your obsession with Jews that gives your game away (and your child like use of smilies).

I think the rivalry is more to do with the similarity of both countries and its people. Even in times of war there was mutual respect. While at the last game when we got a beatin English and German flags flew aside each other. This is why I love football and sport generally...it crosses divides.

Like most things though there are those that will attempt to bastardise that concept.

Anyway...their not enemies any longer. Germans and French are an ok lot. We do have the Muslims to focus on now though.

Why should I condemn HMG for what they did 60 years ago? Russia weren't a threat to GB in 1939.

It's your obsession with Jews that gives your game away (and your child like use of smilies).

Were they not o great Geo-Politics guru? another one of your comprehensively analysed opinions eh ;)

And of course you have evidence that in 1939 USSR were a military threat to GB.

Well with you I don't have to try very hard really do I.

I assume that you hold the opinion that the Nazi regime was a military threat.

If so perhaps you might like to consider that at the time the USSR and the Nazis were allies.

I don't even need to attempt any other case.:hihi:

Well with you I don't have to try very hard really do I.

I assume that you hold the opinion that the Nazi regime was a military threat.

If so perhaps you might like to consider that at the time the USSR and the Nazis were allies.

I don't even need to attempt any other case.:hihi:

Yes I'm aware of the Von Ribbentrop pact - a treaty of non aggression between Nazi Germany and Stalin.

Big difference to anyone apart from an Nazi apologist.

G'night.

Yes I'm aware of the Von Ribbentrop pact - a treaty of non aggression between Nazi Germany and Stalin.

Big difference to anyone apart from an Nazi apologist.

G'night.

I accept your surrender Check Mate and G'night you sneaky little Stalinist apologist ;)

Lets be honest. Since the World War they've done almost everything better than us.

I don't feel its in good taste to compare ourselves to them anymore.

We wouldn't be happy if Afghanistan citizens thought they could rival us, and have the oddasity to think they are equally as bad as us at football would we?

Did anyone see Top Gear they had an amazing piece of machinery to check the cars in Germany.

They were a lot better than us in WW2, just not good enough to beat the Soviets and Americans.

Its all a bit sad really, in terms of football we're not their main rival so its a one sided rivalry where we lose most of the time.

Archived