Are there any garage's in Sheffield that will come and take my car to them?

My cars packed in. I tried servicing it myself but once I drained the engine oil it was very dirty and had dirt in. I let it drain and then got the hosepipe to run some clean water through it let it dry and now i've put in new engine oil. Its not moving I need a garage to come take it.

You flushed the engine through with clean water? Using a hosepipe through the oil filler cap? Oh dear, I think may have done some serious damage to the inside of your engine as the water has possibly corroded the inner workings.

You should have used something called "engine flush", but never mind. It strikes me as rather odd that anyone would try and service there car without either researching or knowing what to do?. That being said, whats done is done. Try ringing around a few local garages and ask them. They can only say no at best lol.

Its no wind up. Not everyone has serviced a vehice before. I did check on eHow however the car they serviced its oil was nice and clean.

Its not exactly like I mixed the water with the engine oil, I let the old oil drip put the hosepipe in and a few hours later added new engine oil.

If it has rusted some parts should I drain again and dry to get some wd40 down there?

Its no wind up. Not everyone has serviced a vehice before. I did check on eHow however the car they serviced its oil was nice and clean.

Its not exactly like I mixed the water with the engine oil, I let the old oil drip put the hosepipe in and a few hours later added new engine oil.

If it has rusted some parts should I drain again and dry to get some wd40 down there?

I think its too late if you put water in? and no WD40 isnt a good idea either! oil is supposed to come out dirty, thats why you change it

Archived