Are there any garage's in Sheffield that will come and take my car to them?

Any garage that has a recovery service should be able to do it but it will cost. What you should have done is put cheap oil in then run it for a bit to flush it through then replaced it with clean oil. Sorry that it is all to late now though and hope that you can get it fixed.

I don't know where you live but LSD motors in Handsworth do recovery and repairs.

Just called my local garage as it happens he saw this thread and didn't find it half as amusing as you guys. Just trying to get some help thats all.

Don't worry there's always some that laugh at others downfall just wait till it happens to them hope they can take as good as they give.. Hope that you get it sorted though and that you have not done to much damage.

Don't worry there's always some that laugh at others downfall just wait till it happens to them hope they can take as good as they give.. Hope that you get it sorted though and that you have not done to much damage.

all in jest mate nothing malicious meant by it, its just not something you hear every day. hope its sorted soon and cheaply!

Thanks. Its good to see there is some helpful people on here. :)

Archived