Dog friendly beaches

gempau

cleethorpes - left side of the rides etc. and also in the dunes near the caravan site.

skegness similarly Chapel st leonards, both segregate the bits you can use.

dont bother with scarborough - its as anti dog as a cats home.

Filey, Bridlington and Sandsend beaches have dog friendly areas too.

Tunstall and Barmston beaches are good also for dogs and I think Danes Dyke, Thornwick Bay, North Landing and South Landing beaches (near Flamborough) are ok for dogs at this time of year.

I'm taking my dog to Sandsend for a weeks paddling next month. He absolutely loves it there and it's not too busy :D

I'm realy surprised there are any dog friendly beaches left. Dog poo where kiddies are digging around? Not my idea of a nice day out. :gag:

And yes, I know there are some considerate dog-owners out there, but plenty who let them poo and leave it sitting there!

K x

Originally posted by Kristian

I'm realy surprised there are any dog friendly beaches left. Dog poo where kiddies are digging around? Not my idea of a nice day out. :gag:

And yes, I know there are some considerate dog-owners out there, but plenty who let them poo and leave it sitting there!

K x

most beaches during summertime have restricted dog use. where the dogs are only allowed on certain parts away from where the main hotspots for the kids are :D

Archived