Can anyone help

You could adopt the Muslim practice of hovering precariously in the sky above the toilet thereby making the seat redundant.

The Council will probably give you points for your embrace of cross cultural practices too.

Sounds like a win win situation to me.

If the seat won't stay up they would be dropping a log on the seat with your plan.

You could adopt the Muslim practice of hovering precariously in the sky above the toilet thereby making the seat redundant.

The Council will probably give you points for your embrace of cross cultural practices too.

Sounds like a win win situation to me.

If the seat won't stay up they would be dropping a log on the seat with your plan.

I did point out that the seat would be redundant and could therefore be removed.

Your point does of course highlight the urgency to remove the seat should such an inclusive plan be adopted.

Well edited Pat, try to keep pace.

You are of course now correct.

What a novel idea.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

I do try but a poor simple soul such as I finds it difficult to keep pace with the author of the saga of the disappearing shirt :hihi:

What about two strips of Velcrose.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Make sure no hairy bits get too close when you're sitting on the seat ... Some of those hairs are very long indeed! (The roots go right up to your eyeballs ... as you'll find out if the hairs get caught on the Velcro.)

I do try but a poor simple soul such as I finds it difficult to keep pace with the author of the saga of the disappearing shirt :hihi:

I have lost one of my flip flops and can't work out which one it is.

Have I lost my flip?

Have I lost my flop?

Have I now got a flip flip?

Or is it a flop flop.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:.

Help.

Heres another mystery for us to solve Pat, you may like this thread.

Archived