Visiting the usa with a criminal record.. help?

Just wondered if you comprehend the size of this place and what's hot and what's not.

It seems you may be a little misguided with your itinery.

There's nothing in Texas or LA, Hollywood is non existant other than a day trip to the studios. You probably would not make it out of New Jersey alive, Oh and bye the way you have about a six thousand mile round trip on your hands.

Probably a good thing you are changing your mind. I am sure you would be totaly disilusioned after that trip.

i think you have me wrong, not all in the same trip, we would proberly start off at LA then every year visit another city, hopefully making some great american friends along the way.

I know someone who applied online for a visa (and they have firearms offences) and the visa was approved....

Under the Bush administration having fire arms offences was probably considered a plus...unless your name is Mohamed.

you can still chill around the pool in the daytime and get some sun ;)

i could do that for months...

I can chill out in my own pool every day of the week. In fact I spent a few hours this afternoon skinny dipping with the wife and sipping a couple of Margueritas. :D

Vegas? Okay i suppose. I live about 4 hours drive from there. Gets old after a while though and it's damned hot there at the moment.

Bring plenty of sun block

Under the Bush administration having fire arms offences was probably considered a plus...unless your name is Mohamed.

I think it's mandatory if you're going to New Jersey

I can chill out in my own pool every day of the week. In fact I spent a few hours this afternoon skinny dipping with the wife and sipping a couple of Margueritas. :D

Vegas? Okay i suppose. I live about 4 hours drive from there. Gets old after a while though and it's damned hot there at the moment.

got about 5 bottles ready ;)

and a few hats :hihi:

also getting married while we are there hence the 10 days....

Send Pics Harley :-)

Archived