Visiting the usa with a criminal record.. help?

:clap::clap: just booked it, iam so so excited, we decided to visit new york first, maybe visit other surrounding citys as we have got 14 days holiday :clap::clap:

what the hell, my father in law was sent to prison for ringing cars and still holidays in america every year, i dont think they will have the FBI waiting for me at the other end just because of 2 silly cautions.. :suspect: well at least i hope not...

ive never flown before though.... any advice on getting medication for people that are so afraid of flying :hihi:

u need to sort your esta out online before u go...u could even do it now..

just say no to convictions...;)

i got instant approval so i am sure u will...

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/esta.html?_flowExecutionKey=_c3E013411-1548-A260-9CC7-812F97760035_k8AE63DCC-5A3F-BDF5-9BB7-ADF3B1EFCE72

One other thing - Do make sure you both have machine readable passports. (That's another thing which would exclude you from the Visa Waiver Program.) Most Passports are machine readable, but there are still a few around which are not.

If you don't have a machine-readable passport - get a new one. (Your old passport probably won't have much life left on it and the new one will be machine readable.)

One other thing - Do make sure you both have machine readable passports. (That's another thing which would exclude you from the Visa Waiver Program.) Most Passports are machine readable, but there are still a few around which are not.

If you don't have a machine-readable passport - get a new one. (Your old passport probably won't have much life left on it and the new one will be machine readable.)

my passport is one of those with a chip in it?

Last time we flew into Heathrow the new terminal had not been built and it was warm that day

It took 45 minutes to get through passport control as two other Jumbos had just off loaded their passengers and the line looked about a mile long. No fans or air conditioning either

Nearly all the passengers on our Virgin flight were Brit citizens and they went through the EU passort section in record time.

By the time us foreigners got to the luggage carousel for our flight it had shut down and all the baggage had been picked up. After twenty more minutes with the help of a Virgin employee we found ours placed with a pile of other luggage at the end of the room

Gatwick is a far better airport

LAX is always crowded but it doesn't take long to get through and away

Tampa is one of the best I think in the southeast US

Archived