Visiting the usa with a criminal record.. help?

Haha I used one of them the other day in Asda and got some free Cadburys Carmel bite things. They didn't scan properly either, I put them in the bag and it kept saying something about the weight and the morons there just swiped their card n left them. I got outside and read the receipt and they wern't on there. The brainless idiots didn't care less. :loopy:

thats what happened to me! only the stupid manager thought my intention was to nick it! :o

not only that but i was banned from every asda! which im most upset about as ive been shopping at that asda for the past 10 years

just been talking to my father in law, in 2000 he spent 2 years in prison for ringing cars :o something i was not aware of till now i can assure you,

anyway he goes to florida every year and has done so for as long as ive known him.... he never got a visa, he traveled under the visa waiver program!

just been talking to my father in law, in 2000 he spent 2 years in prison for ringing cars :o something i was not aware of till now i can assure you,

anyway he goes to florida every year and has done so for as long as ive known him.... he never got a visa, he traveled under the visa waiver program!

You can get away with it :)

Just be nice to the yanks when you get over there ;)

and don't forget the most important line 'Have a good day sir!' :D

Archived