Visiting the usa with a criminal record.. help?

i think i will apply for a visa just incase, dont want to be banned from visiting america, its my dream to visit every city, i think i would be heartbroken if i could never visit, better to be safe then sorry isnt it!

hate to say it but if they turn down your visa u will never step foot

on american soil ever.....i heard about 90% of visas get refused :(

hate to say it but if they turn down your visa u will never step foot

on american soil ever.....i heard about 90% of visas get refused :(

so basically you are damned if you do and damned if you dont! what a absolute farse, all because of a quid :loopy:

i wonder if the americans have to go through the same crap when they visit england.... i bet my last tenner they dont

Of course they don't, but then they don't let every Tom, Dick or Abdul into their country.

its just not fair at all, all i want to do is go and visit, sight see ect.. not blow them up, i wouldnt even do that to someone i hated, and iam british!

seems to me they only want use of our men and women to fight thier battles and anything else to do with england can go and whistle.

did i just say i really love the american people :huh:

funny thing is....

if u just turn up and they suss you and you get deported it only lasts 5 yrs...

if u get turned down at the visa office u will never get in ever :loopy:

yeah but, all that money wasted on a holiday thats proberly non refundable.... im not rich ive been saving for ages for this holiday!

iam so so :confused:

Archived