Visiting the usa with a criminal record.. help?

It is not, but it means you have a police record. I don't know how a caution - as opposed to a conviction - affects your chances of entering the USA. I do know that if you don't declare it and try to travel on the visa waiver scheme, and it did affect your chances, you're staring down the barrel of a prison sentence.

What's the question on the Visa app ? I bet it's "have you been convicted"

i dont want to get into a slanging match with you abouts whos right and whos wrong over this all war thing, because personally i havent got a clue about it anyway!

i will say one thing though, whenever your lot are in the *****, us brits come running to help, and what for! for gods sake we cant even visit your beautifull part of the world without being interigated, its wrong! and then you wonder why so many british people hate the americans, try giving something back for a change, its not as if your country doesnt benefit from us brits visiting, my thoughts on american people are sadley being dashed!

Sorry drascalmel but if it wasn't for the Damn Yanks you wouldn't understand this...'Cause you'd be speaking German.

What's the question on the Visa app ? I bet it's "have you been convicted"

You can't travel on the visa waiver if you have ever been arrested, even if you were released without charge. Can you be cautioned without having first been arrested?

As to the full visa, I don't know what the precise questions are. When we flew there in May, we were eligible for the visa waiver.

Sorry drascalmel but if it wasn't for the Damn Yanks you wouldn't understand this...'Cause you'd be speaking German.

German plans to invade Britain abandoned, September 1940.

USA enters the war, December 1941.

So how do you draw that conclusion?

omg ive just *****ed myself with laughter, this has got to win awards for the funnest reply i have ever read! :hihi::hihi::hihi:
Oh hon, ignore buck and harleyman, don't worry about it. Just go and spend your money somewhere else. There are hundreds of equally beautiful countries in the world, where they don't make you feel like a turd the minute you arrive, calling you an alien and talking down to you.

No-one would ever believe that buck and Harleyman are actually English, would they? They've really absorbed the American dream, big style. Talk about biting the hand that fed you. :D

hey hey, calm down, anyone whos knows me knows iam far from a "yank" hater, if i could i would wave buy buy to england and come and live with you lot!

all im saying is you could make it easier for us brits to come and visit you, and i was a bit upset of that fact i might not be able to just because of a few stupid cautions, thats all..

:) we friends now? :)

Do you actually believe that? :rolleyes: You've been watching too many American films. They won the war singled handed, and found and decoded the Enigma machine as well, I do believe! :hihi:

You know what? I dont think Americans gve a flying F if English people like them or not. Certainly I've never seen Americans going around blubbering their heads off because the Limeys across the pond dont luv em anymore :hihi:

Just get over it

i thought you was a "limey" once!

Archived