Visiting the usa with a criminal record.. help?

heres the proof that the usa dont have access to uk criminal records...

the uk will only share info if they are a threat to the usa but the usa would need

to request the info via interpol first...

direct from the home office..

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/13707/response/41038/attach/html/3/09%2008%2003%20Final%20reply.doc.html

heres the proof that the usa dont have access to uk criminal records...

the uk will only share info if they are a threat to the usa but the usa would need

to request the info via interpol first...

direct from the home office..

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/13707/response/41038/attach/html/3/09%2008%2003%20Final%20reply.doc.html

thank you but the past posts have kinda put a damper on things, i had no idea americans and british felt that way about each other, such a shame, this thread as upset me a little, we may have to rethink our plans, but thanks for all your help xx

They wont give you a visa if you're a member of the Sheffield Forum. If you try to enter illegally and they find out you're an SF member they'll throw you in Leavenworth, put you in leg irons, make you watch endless reruns of the Lawrence Welk show then feed you to Bubba

So tell me drasc... Which part of the US were you plannong on visiting ?

oh where to start, but to name a few, texas, LA, new york, hollywood, new jersey (where my fave bands come from bon jovi and my chemical romance) amost of them really, why u ask

They wont give you a visa if you're a member of the Sheffield Forum. If you try to enter illegally and they find out you're an SF member they'll throw you in Leavenworth, put you in leg irons, make you watch endless reruns of the Lawrence Welk show then feed you to Bubba

read my posts again, i wouldnt enter illegally, thats not my style.

Archived