Eva W Calvert (Gunn)

Been trying to find out some information about Eva W Calvert. She's my nan's sister she's never met and we're trying to trace her. She was born APR-JUN 1946 in Ploughley, Oxfordshire. She married JAN-MAR 1963, Ploughley.

Her parents were Maurice George Calvert & Winnifred (nee Bills) born 1908 & 1910 in Attercliffe.

On the off chance anyone as any information on the Calverts if you could please contact me. Nan's name is Joan Calvert born 1931 (the eldest), Bodmin Street, Attercliffe. and there were other siblings. Barbara, Mary, Alan.

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Blade73 - the marriage index confirms that Eva W. Calvert married Michael J. Gunn in 1963. I have the 2004 electoral roll on a CD. The only Eva W. Gunn in the UK registered on the CD is shown at an address in Bristol. The deaths index shows that a Michael J. Gunn, born 11 August 1942, died in April 2002 in ... Bristol. I have PM'd the Bristol address to you - it might not be the right person but it seems likely, and would be worth the price of a stamp. Good luck!.:)

Hi Blade73 - the marriage index confirms that Eva W. Calvert married Michael J. Gunn in 1963. I have the 2004 electoral roll on a CD. The only Eva W. Gunn in the UK registered on the CD is shown at an address in Bristol. The deaths index shows that a Michael J. Gunn, born 11 August 1942, died in April 2002 in ... Bristol. I have PM'd the Bristol address to you - it might not be the right person but it seems likely, and would be worth the price of a stamp. Good luck!.:)

Well done hillsbro, that's excellent sleuthing.

Archived