Evidence for Man Made Climate Change

I would LOVE to know how many cars were around 10,000 years ago to cause the mini ice age we had, ohhh sorry no cars, wonder what caused that then???

BTW it was called the younger dryas times if you want to google it :hihi:

You will find an explanation here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas#Causes_of_the_Younger_Dryas

Unfortunately there is no other explanation than the huge rise in greenhouses gases for current warming. The sun is getting cooler, ground and ocean temperatures are increasing whilst the troposphere is cooling. The only explanation that accounts for both the warming and cooling at different levels of the atmosphere is the greenhouse effect.

I'm going to say it.

I DON'T CARE.

By the time the bad stuff happens I will be long gone so sod it.

Bad stuff is already happening. Unless you are expecting to die in the next couple of years it will have an impact on your life, even if only through increasing the cost of living.

I'm going to say it.

I DON'T CARE.

By the time the bad stuff happens I will be long gone so sod it.

Yes but you will have been constantly raped for any cash you might have, it will be paid to private banks that will be collecting your taxes.

Al Gore seems to be so concerned about rising sea levels caused by the new bogey man climate change but he still buys a beachfront property.

http://www.latimes.com/features/home/la-hm-hotprop-gore-20100428,0,4103538.story...

Come on... Stevie Wonder could see through this.

Time to grow up people and get out of denial.

Bad stuff is already happening.

Such as? Do you think the Island of Guam could capsize like Hank Johnson seems to think?

You see how dumb this all is and yet you still spew this rubbish.

I know it's hard admitting you were wrong but for gawd sake this is so obvious.

Bad stuff is already happening. Unless you are expecting to die in the next couple of years it will have an impact on your life, even if only through increasing the cost of living.

Hammer - Nail - Head!!

Bad stuff is happening (apparently..... somewhere..... maybe...) so lets Tax the living daylights out of everybody that lives anywhere outside of a box in Calcutta.

The 'baddest' bit of all, is the outrageous daylight robbery of people in order to 'fight' this mostly natural phenomena.

Lies dammed lies and statistics or do you have a link.

No I don't, although it was from an IPCC report.

The point I was trying to make though was that it seems strange for people to dispute the findings of the majority of the scientific community on an issue. It's almost like going against the opinion that smoking is bad for you.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A26065-2004Dec25.html

Archived