How Dumb Are The Americans ?

Americans are so dumb, I guess they must have just lucked out by becoming the wealthiest large nation state and most powerful country in the world.
That might be because they were fortunate to be founded by the English, run by us for a few hundred years and then supported by the British ever since? :) What do you reckon?

That might be because they were fortunate to be founded by the English, run by us for a few hundred years and then supported by the British ever since? :) What do you reckon?

Supported with what? Pounds sterling :hihi:

we didn't "elect" gwb the first time and the second time around it was Ohio's fault.

Nice to see there are a number of yanks here.

Have all you other yanks been to Sheffield??

I was born and raised up in Sheffield. American citizen since 1987

When it was Great Britain the dollar was pegged at 4 for a pound. Now insignificant little England is creeping toward par. America took the best that England produced, English names like Washington and Jefferson. They still do.:)

You really don't like your Mother Country do you? :confused:

Money support? Not even going there, weren't we still paying for those old rustbuckets of ships your lot foisted off onto us in WW2 until about 1986? Not that I remember, being a 70s kid, but a lot of old sailors do ;)

I meant giving you a toehold in Europe by letting you have bases here, not to mention support in your illegal wars. Watching your backs has cost this country billions, not to mention the precious lives that have been lost so far. And laying ourselves open to be a target for terrorists by being your 'ally' :rolleyes: Some ally, so regarded when we're fighting your corner but when it comes to anything else, we can go and **** ourselves?

But at least we turned up for the start ... didn't wait till the fighting was nearly over before we arrived, lol.

Don't get mardy, though, mate. We'll still come and spend our money on holidays ... if we can get a visa to get in, that is.

I heard somewhere that you are still a British citizen even if you become a naturalized American citizen.

Anyone know if this is true or not?

Why would you want to be? According to you and your 'wingman' old buck, this country is crap. But there again we seem to let anyone in, so probably right.

Archived