How Dumb Are The Americans ?

But look on the bright side. You got all those top-class athletes.

All the best runners, jumpers and swimmers Mexico had to offer.:hihi:

To my knowledge all the best runners, jumpers and swimmers we have/had were all just about African-American or White.

I've nothing against Mexicans in general. Like all other ethnicities they've provided society with everything from leading politicians. distinguished military leaders all the way down to drug dealers and gang bangers.

They are in general hard working people and keep the economy going by doing a lot of work that Americans dont want and that applies to those who are here legally or were born here of Mexican descent

That doesn't justify millions coming here ilegally, breaking the law in doing so and costing the already overburdened taxpayers extra money especially now that the state of California is skint and likely to remain so into the foreseeable future

I've spent quite a lot of time in the USA over the last couple of years & I'll tell you something, Americal people are the nicest people that you could ever wish to meet!

The idea that they are all dumb is just ridiculous!

They are enthusiastic, lively & ambitious, not like the majority of the miserable so and so's that this country produces!

You will never hear an American say "Only in England!"

Careful now. You've just said a few nice words :)

To my knowledge all the best runners, jumpers and swimmers we have/had were all just about African-American or White.

I've nothing against Mexicans in general. Like all other ethnicities they've provided society with everything from leading politicians. distinguished military leaders all the way down to drug dealers and gang bangers.

They are in general hard working people and keep the economy going by doing a lot of work that Americans dont want and that applies to those who are here legally or were born here of Mexican descent

That doesn't justify millions coming here ilegally, breaking the law in doing so and costing the already overburdened taxpayers extra money especially now that the state of California is skint and likely to remain so into the foreseeable future

I think he was making an ironic point about the people who manage to out run the border patrols, swim the rivers and hump over the fences. The really good ones made it the weak ones didn't.

Explain that to these folk.

http://www.stalag18a.org.uk/airraid.html

Their graves are in Klagenfurt CWGC, Austria.

http://www.cwgc.org/search/cemetery_details.aspx?cemetery=54304&mode=1

Many of them had been captured in Crete or Greece three and a half years earlier (about six months before your lot got dragged into it) , and suffered horrendously to get that far, before meeting their fate.

The roll call of dead listed does not include those that died of wounds later.

This is Christmas card the survivors made depicting the scene.

http://www.stalag18a.org.uk/mules/Christmas1944.jpg

Sorry, I wasn't in any of the planes. Ask the people of Caen about friendly fire.

I think he was making an ironic point about the people who manage to out run the border patrols, swim the rivers and hump over the fences. The really good ones made it the weak ones didn't.

That went completely over my head then. Nothing new in my case

Many of them cross in large groups led by guides who are known as Coyotes. These Coyotes know all the best parts of the desert to cross and generally make their way through at night.

They often charge fairly large sums of money for their guide services and some of them have been known to rob the illegals resorting to murder if necessary and rape the younger women in the groups.

There are signs on the Interstates 5 and 15 leading to the Tijuana border crossing warning motorists to be alert for illegals trying to run across those interstates. It's suicidal anyway as the interstates are wide and the traffic barrels along at a high speed generally. I gues when you're desperate enough you'll risk anything.

I've been to Tijuana many times both while in the service and in later years.

In a way it resembles a wild west town with bars open 24 hours a day and interesting open air street markets as well as shops that sell leather goods and other merchandise at bargain prices although haggling is always to be expected when making any purchase

In the last two years it's become a place for the wise to generally avoid. There are shoot outs between rival drug gangs and the Tijuana police chief himself was gunned down not that long ago

I despair.....I really do.

Maybe you lot will get lucky and some country with powerful, long range nuclear missiles will take out the USA completely. Then you can all jump for joy and giggle with glee that those nasty Americans aren't around anymore.

Good luck to you all.

Would you like a wall me dear?...:hihi:

There are a lot of nasty old men hiding out in caves who really would love to nuke the USA.

That's why we have to keep on taking em out with drones

There's a fortune waiting for someone who can bring Bin Laden's head to DC in a gunny sack

I despair.....I really do.

Maybe you lot will get lucky and some country with powerful, long range nuclear missiles will take out the USA completely. Then you can all jump for joy and giggle with glee that those nasty Americans aren't around anymore.

Good luck to you all.

Don't fret about these few posters, I'd might be thinking the same way too if I were on the dole too with nothing else to do..Ooops I forgot ,they do post from work.....Yeah Right!:roll:

Don't fret about these few posters, I'd might be thinking the same way too if I were on the dole too with nothing else to do..Ooops I forgot ,they do post from work.....Yeah Right!:roll:

It's not like you to stereotype people.

Archived