How Dumb Are The Americans ?

I despair.....I really do.

Maybe you lot will get lucky and some country with powerful, long range nuclear missiles will take out the USA completely. Then you can all jump for joy and giggle with glee that those nasty Americans aren't around anymore.

Good luck to you all.

please dont count me in on that cotton top,the americans buried their dead just as deep as we buried ours in those foreign cemetaries and some of us wont forget what they helped achieve in the name of freedom

I despair.....I really do.

Maybe you lot will get lucky and some country with powerful, long range nuclear missiles will take out the USA completely. Then you can all jump for joy and giggle with glee that those nasty Americans aren't around anymore.

Good luck to you all.

Please don't despair, none of this petty point scoring is against Americans. No-one would be jumping up and down with glee if anything bad happened to your country. We like you, truly!

It's only against buck and Harleyman, and to a lesser degree, poppins, who are constantly trying to wind us all up and slagging us off. They can't leave it alone. Typical (ex) Sheffielders ;)

Please don't despair, none of this petty point scoring is against Americans. No-one would be jumping up and down with glee if anything bad happened to your country. We like you, truly!

It's only against buck and Harleyman, and to a lesser degree, poppins, who are constantly trying to wind us all up and slagging us off. They can't leave it alone. Typical (ex) Sheffielders ;)

I don't know if they are constantly trying to wind us up... they just over-react so easily it is impossible to resist the temptation not to wind them up from time to time.

:hihi:

Behave. More like "If it wasn't for the Russians".

Uncle Joe Stalin would have swallowed you lot like a whale swallowing a guppy if it hadn't been for America standing guard in western Europe for about 50 years

You're move :D

I don't know if they are constantly trying to wind us up... they just over-react so easily it is impossible to resist the temptation not to wind them up from time to time.

:hihi:

I think, more to the point, you take pride in your sense of dishing it out as Sheffielders, but very poor at taking it. What a perofrmance after you were kicked out of the World Cup. Americans shrugged their shoulders, said better luck next time maybe, and went bck to not having to listen to the drone of vuvuzelas any more Its just a game,get over it.

You're move :D

I see your WW2 and i raise you a Vietnam.

I never like 'History top-trumps' with the USA. We've all won and lost, it is part of being human. We can't always be strong, as your country will find out one day. It is the way of the world. Rome fell, The Mongal Empire fell, The British Empire fell; even Darth Vader got beat in the end.

Archived