How Dumb Are The Americans ?

I know, I'm usually quite amused by trolls, but they're really getting on my wires now ... I think it's the fact that they're orginally from Sheffield that annoys me so much. You can forgive ignorance from foreigners, but unfair criticism from your own is something else. :mad:

Don't let it get to you. Some people who've left their country of birth need to criticise it to validate their decision. You should hear my brother banging on about the wonders of living in Australia .....

Yes I suppose i should get on down to Florida and help out after your screw up.A far nobler job hellping the environment than going round door to door collecting taxes for the queen.

That just sucks

After the American subcontractor of an American subsidiary of an international company you mean :roll:

What is "hellping" by the way :hihi:

I know, I'm usually quite amused by trolls, but they're really getting on my wires now ... I think it's the fact that they're orginally from Sheffield that annoys me so much. You can forgive ignorance from foreigners, but unfair criticism from your own is something else. :mad:

No one is above criticism Ruby. Not even me. I take a little time between working in the yard, golfing or lounging by the pool to respond to fools who have nothing better to do than knock the Yanks for fun.

If the expats upset you though you can always get things moving to throw us off then your BP wont go sky high every time you see one of us posting a response :hihi:

So go for it! Start a ban the expats canmpaign. I wont lose any sleep over it though

Don't let it get to you. Some people who've left their country of birth need to criticise it to validate their decision. You should hear my brother banging on about the wonders of living in Australia .....

OZ happens to be a great country. Nearly went there myself when I decided to emigrate

OZ happens to be a great country. Nearly went there myself when I decided to emigrate

I quite agree that Oz is a great country, and so is the US. But neither of them is a paradise - they have as many faults/problems as the UK, they're just different faults/problems.

Most people who choose to stay here are usually willing to admit to the non-perfection of the UK. Some people who chose to leave seem to feel the need to constantly denigrate it and lavish extravagant praise on their chosen country and will brook no criticism of it, no matter how valid.

Archived