How Dumb Are The Americans ?

Only when it's done on the sports section!

They are probably still celebrating their independance day, blissfuly aware of these taunts.

Yeah old Rubydazzler gets a kick out of that

But I understand. It's not been a good year for y'all back in Steeltown. It rains a lot, England got soundly beaten by those dreadful Jerries (You know the ones we beat in WW2) and now they licked us at our own game and calamity of calamities the Tories won.

So if knickers are in something of a twist we understand :hihi: :hihi:

Yeah old Rubydazzler gets a kick out of that

. I do?

But I understand. It's not been a good year for y'all back in Steeltown. It rains a lot, England got soundly beaten by those dreadful Jerries (You know the ones we beat in WW2) and now they licked us at our own game and calamity of calamities the Tories won.

So if knickers are in something of a twist we understand :hihi: :hihi:

Why do I always imagine Harleyman in stayprest trousers and an Hawaiian shirt, buck wearing really high waist trousers, a grey t-shirt tucked in, and a baseball cap with Go Patriots embroidered on it? Oh, and poppins living in a trailer park wearing bingo trousers and a candystripe shirt?

Stereotyping? Me? Never!! ;)

Suggest ypu travel a little. Go to the outside world. Humour varies from culture to culture. The American humour is nothing like the British humour.

I enjoy both of them

I have travelled all over the world seen many contries and cultures and i am confident that the americans do not have a sense of humor, i didnt write this post to start an argument i just wrote my opinion, which was and still is that dont have a sense of humor!!

I have travelled all over the world seen many contries and cultures and i am confident that the americans do not have a sense of humor, i didnt write this post to start an argument i just wrote my opinion, which was and still is that dont have a sense of humor!!

We most certainly do have a sense of humor it is just different from yours. I find the British sense of humor hard to follow. I've been with my OH for over 3 years now and still don't get it half the time when he makes jokes.

As for Americans being dumb, there are plenty of Americans that have no idea about anything but what goes on in their own little lives. I know this because I am related to some of them. Likewise, there are British, German, French, etc that are just the same. It just seems the only ones you ever see are the ones that don't represent the majority.

Why do I always imagine Harleyman in stayprest trousers and an Hawaiian shirt, buck wearing really high waist trousers, a grey t-shirt tucked in, and a baseball cap with Go Patriots embroidered on it? Oh, and poppins living in a trailer park wearing bingo trousers and a candystripe shirt?

That was real mean...but it does epitomise english humour to the T. :D

We most certainly do have a sense of humor it is just different from yours. I find the British sense of humor hard to follow. I've been with my OH for over 3 years now and still don't get it half the time when he makes jokes.

As for Americans being dumb, there are plenty of Americans that have no idea about anything but what goes on in their own little lives. I know this because I am related to some of them. Likewise, there are British, German, French, etc that are just the same. It just seems the only ones you ever see are the ones that don't represent the majority.

That's because he's a Taff Cotton...even we struggle with their humour, let alone the language. :hihi:

My usual mode of dress is shorts and a T-shirt or a golf shirt due to the warm weather but since you want to get into the clothing game let me imagine you.

Wears clothes that you hope make you look slimmer. Loose tops that do their best to hide that not any more 24 inch waist. Long ankle length dresses and flat heeled shoes Occasionally manages to wear high heels but not for very long these days :hihi: A Queen Mother style hat is always de rigeur when dressing up to go out with mister Rubydazzler for the evening

My usual mode of dress is shorts and a T-shirt or a golf shirt due to the warm weather but since you want to get into the clothing game let me imagine you.

Wears clothes that you hope make you look slimmer. Loose tops that do their best to hide that not any more 24 inch waist. Long ankle length dresses and flat heeled shoes Occasionally manages to wear high heels but not for very long these days :hihi: A Queen Mother style hat is always de rigeur when dressing up to go out with mister Rubydazzler for the evening

Splurt!!!

And this epitomises that you haven't lost that lovely Englishness too...:D

Back to cleaning me keyboard dammit!

Splurt!!!

And this epitomises that you haven't lost that lovely Englishness too...:D

Back to cleaning me keyboard dammit!

I'm an old p*ss taker by nature Alien. You should see how my friends and I get into it. If people like "you know who" want to start that game then I'm their man.

Seriously though I wonder why some chavish xenophobe occasionally starts a thread about classifying all Yanks as dumb or stupid on the basis of something they've seen on U-tube.

I've come to the conclusion it's a form of penis envy. Maybe Sigmund Freud could have explained it but if I mentioned his name they'd probably think he

played for Wednesday

I'm an old p*ss taker by nature Alien. You should see how my friends and I get into it. If people like "you know who" want to start that game then I'm their man.

Seriously though I wonder why some chavish xenophobe occasionally starts a thread about classifying all Yanks as dumb or stupid on the basis of something they've seen on U-tube.

I've come to the conclusion it's a form of penis envy. Maybe Sigmund Freud could have explained it but if I mentioned his name they'd probably think he

played for Wednesday

I know it's childish but I loves it when you and Ruby gets to grips..so animated, it's like reading them postcards at Sarfend pier. :hihi:

Sigmund Freud?...he's a winger, isn't he?

Archived