How Dumb Are The Americans ?

i dont agree with americans being dumb or stupid, they have made some very good films and two of my fave bands ever are american, infact i love american music bands better then british, i could list many more things we have the americans to thank for.... but my mind has totally gone blank... im tired tonight

Barnsley is in Yorkshire (as is Hemsworth). Both contain some pretty stupid/dumb people, so I doubt that I'd be particularly insulted.

Why? Is there something particular about the air in Barnsley that make them that way? :loopy:

Hey Ruby! Where are ya? Dont tell me you left the party before it's finished

i think your only on here to wind us brits up, i think its your americans that have the problem not us, you are doing the same to me on my thread, get a life :roll:

i think your only on here to wind us brits up, i think its your americans that have the problem not us, you are doing the same to me on my thread, get a life :roll:

Or threads about "dumb Americans" intended to wind us up. Works both ways you know

Hey Ruby! Where are ya? Dont tell me you left the party before it's finished
So sorry I'm late, sweetie. I've been trying to decide which of the Queen Mum's old hats to wear whilst I'm posting tonight ... and these floating panels on my frock are a damn nuisance when sitting at the PC, they get all tangled up in the chair wheels. :mad:

Archived