Finding a Lady in Sheffield

Well I'll try Crookes Tonight.! Now I will be wearing my Blue Suede Shoes, Yellow Trousers, Pink Jacket, Blue Shirt, and so you Ladies can spot me I will put a White Handkerchief in my top pocket.

And on a final note, if any of you ladies get lucky, I will take precautions, I''ll tie my feet to the end of the Bed.

Well I'll try Crookes Tonight.! Now I will be wearing my Blue Suede Shoes, Yellow Trousers, Pink Jacket, Blue Shirt, and so you Ladies can spot me I will put a White Handkerchief in my top pocket.

And on a final note, if any of you ladies get lucky, I will take precautions, I''ll tie my feet to the end of the Bed.

:hihi::hihi: I'd love to meet you Shaken up, but I'm far too old for you, good luck in Crookes :thumbsup: let us know what happens.

Try West Street Live tonight. I'll take you backstage (erm...the store room) where you can meet our groupies. They're all over 60, funnily enough. But very young spirited.

I would not go backstage with you, the way you do it.

It's just a pain in the arse

Archived