Would you politely remind a driver using a mobile is illegal?

Why would he have to be a policeman? It is the duty of everyone in the entire country to deal with offences.

well then this idiot failed there aswell, all he did was film it and make himself look like an idiot even more so than just riding round on one of them sit down bike things

i for one HOPE he doesnt bring his irresponsible biking to the streets of Sheffield ... but if he does then ill make sure i get 100points haha

well then this idiot failed there aswell, all he did was film it and make himself look like an idiot even more so than just riding round on one of them sit down bike things

i for one HOPE he doesnt bring his irresponsible biking to the streets of Sheffield ... but if he does then ill make sure i get 100points haha

You think threatening people is funny?

Having watched it again I'm hard-put to decide which is least impressive - the feeble spitting effort or the frankly embarrassing attempt to menace with a fist. And call that a set of man boobs? PAH! The ponce should be drummed out of the Society of Van-Driving ********s.

Archived