Would you politely remind a driver using a mobile is illegal?

It's.

If you can find a law that forbids talking to passengers in a car then post it. Obviously talking to someone on a mobile is more distracting.

I can't believe you need this explained to you...

I think you need to start thinking for yourself

No, alas I only have a normal phone :(

Got me lappy on the passenger seat though :lol:

Reyt gorra go, just dropped me special brew will have to pull over :lol:

:wave:

the illegal bit of the mobile phone thing is that you have it in the palm of your hand so i rekcon laptop usage would be as legal as changing the channel on the radio etc!

keep the special brew in a paper bag so noone suspects you of drinking ;)

It's.

If you can find a law that forbids talking to passengers in a car then post it. Obviously talking to someone on a mobile is more distracting.

I can't believe you need this explained to you...

One last post

It is not illegal to carry or talk to passengers yet

just as it was not illegal to use a mobile

I wonder when the deaths involving mobiles that are in your statistics happened, was it before it was made illegal or after

If it was before then you have no argument, how many deaths have occurred by drivers distracted by passengers, you know the sort of thing that you find nothing wrong with.

people on phones wile driving need reporting to police get reg number and report they can tell they have been using it if you state the time they were seen throw the book at them

:o Surely thats got to be more dangerous!

people on phones wile driving need reporting to police get reg number and report they can tell they have been using it if you state the time they were seen throw the book at them

They should have their phone smashed on the roadside and the footage uploaded to youtube.

One last post

It is not illegal to carry or talk to passengers yet

just as it was not illegal to use a mobile

I wonder when the deaths involving mobiles that are in your statistics happened, was it before it was made illegal or after

If it was before then you have no argument, how many deaths have occurred by drivers distracted by passengers, you know the sort of thing that you find nothing wrong with.

im sure when it was legal spindrift thought it was ok, now its illegal they are against it

i think spindrift should learn to think for themselves

Archived