Would you politely remind a driver using a mobile is illegal?

i think spindrift should learn to think for themselves

... rather than simply believe every study they read that backs up their preconceptions and not noticing how their own statistics disagree?

Yeah, turn up your sanity filter, Spindrift.

... rather than simply believe every study they read that backs up their preconceptions and not noticing how their own statistics disagree?

Yeah, turn up your sanity filter, Spindrift.

Just to clarify, you are defending drivers who chat on a mobile?

Simple question.

You dispute the research?

I get the feeling this is going to continue all night.

As the person who made the assertion that using a mobile phone is more dangerous than drunk driving - and also claimed there are 11 deaths from using a mobile and 400 from drunk drivers - it is your job to defend your assertion.

So the dispute is between your study and your statistics.

Please either explain why you think that don't contradict each other, or retract the assertion and apologise to those you insulted who questioned it.

As the person who made the assertion that using a mobile phone is more dangerous than drunk driving - and also claimed there are 11 deaths from using a mobile and 400 from drunk drivers - it is your job to defend your assertion.

Please either explain why you think that don't contradict each other, or retract the assertion and apologise to those you insulted who questioned it.

If you dispute the research, please explain.

Eighth time.

i doubt either will happen! im going to bed to think of a way to get them to answer even the most simple of questions!

Archived