Would you politely remind a driver using a mobile is illegal?

Looking at his other video's he seems to be on some sort of crusade, even cycling backwards up a main road to have a go at another driver.

Yes he makes a point of looking to see if they are on the phone so he is not paying full attention to the roads himself. On some of those videos the traffic in front had already moved on or the lights turned to green, thereby holding up other traffic, not that he noticed, to busy nebbing.

I'll bet his own mistakes end up on the cutting room floor, so to speak.

They weren't stationary and neither was the disgusting spitting van driver.

You asked for links that show that driving on a mobile is as dangerous as drink driving.

I provided them.

Now you claim it's legal, or safe, to use a mobile phone whilst driving.

Why are you so desperate to defend criminal thugs?

The video you put a link on for does quite clearly show the van stationary at the time the cyclist rides past him!

Yes he makes a point of looking to see if they are on the phone so he is not paying full attention to the roads himself. On some of those videos the traffic in front had already moved on or the lights turned to green, thereby holding up other traffic, not that he noticed, to busy nebbing.

I'll bet his own mistakes end up on the cutting room floor, so to speak.

He is a complete tosser from what I have seen.

They weren't stationary and neither was the disgusting spitting van driver.

Yes he was disgusting. He was also stationary when he was found on the phone.

You asked for links that show that driving on a mobile is as dangerous as drink driving.

I provided them.

Thanks I read those.

Now you claim it's legal, or safe, to use a mobile phone whilst driving.

No I have not.

Why are you so desperate to defend criminal thugs?
The only thug I've seen on his videos was the spitting chap, I didn't see any thugs on the other videos.

Archived