Would you politely remind a driver using a mobile is illegal?

Would you do nothing if you saw a child being abducted?

Too many apologists for criminals around, lily-livered "Oh, let's try to UNDERSTAND the criminal, maybe he's angry about something".

Your left-wing namby pamby loony leftie policies are the reason pensioners who fought in three world wars are getting their faces stabbed off by hooded gangs of skateboarders.

It makes me want to cat up.

Spindrift has finally lost the plot.

People who use mobile phones while driving are complete and utter morons me and my lad were nearly ran over in Buxton by some idiot coming round a corner on his mobile and not paying attention he had to slam his brakes on! i went beserk at him if my lad & partner weren't there i wouldn't have been able to control my anger because of his arrogant attitude towards me.

Okay, just for you:

• The driver is suspected of using a mobile phone illegally whilst in charge of a motor vehicle
  • The driver is guilty of assault (spitting)
  • The driver is guilty of dangerous driving or at the very least driving in a manner causing alarm, distress or annoyance (driving at the cyclist)
  • The driver is guilty of failure to comply with traffic signals

Better?

Okay just for you too

Suspected !!!

People who use mobile phones while driving are complete and utter morons me and my lad were nearly ran over in Buxton by some idiot coming round a corner on his mobile and not paying attention he had to slam his brakes on! i went beserk at him if my lad & partner weren't there i wouldn't have been able to control my anger because of his arrogant attitude towards me.

Oh I do hope you have recovered Mark, was it that bad that he/she mounted the pavement :o

Some people are so careless these days :roll:

Okay, just for you:

• The driver is suspected of using a mobile phone illegally whilst in charge of a motor vehicle
  • The driver is guilty of assault (spitting)
  • The driver is guilty of dangerous driving or at the very least driving in a manner causing alarm, distress or annoyance (driving at the cyclist)
  • The driver is guilty of failure to comply with traffic signals

Better?

What was his sentance?

Your left-wing namby pamby loony leftie policies are the reason pensioners who fought in three world wars are getting their faces stabbed off by hooded gangs of skateboarders.

ROFL! Bless you.

Hey, it's abundantly clear from your warrant-less accusations and total over-reactions that you have a rabid imagination... but, pray tell, when was World War Three? :huh:

ROFL! Bless you.

Hey, it's abundantly clear from your warrant-less accusations and total over-reactions that you have a rabid imagination... but, pray tell, when was World War Three? :huh:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well spotted Garrence :D

Archived