Would you politely remind a driver using a mobile is illegal?

Yes if you are in charge of the vehicle.

Well, according to a traffic cop anyway.

I have never heard such rubbish, You are told to pull over to use your phone, he was stationary by the kerb whilst using his phone, at no time during the film is he shown on his phone whilst moving his vehicle.

Too many people offering apologies for low-life scum thugs here.

Is spitting at someone really appropriate behaviour?

I guess jongo is like a human spittoon and accepts gobs of mucus with equanimity, since the vehicle "wasn't moving".

Sheesh.

is there any evidence to suggest these incidents would not have hapened had the drivers not been on the phone?

Possily not. Are you suggesting that people should be allowed to text, talk, surf whilst driving? Perhaps there should be an element to the test to ascertain how good someone is at multitasking whilst driving?

I have never heard such rubbish, You are told to pull over to use your phone, he was stationary by the kerb whilst using his phone, at no time during the film is he shown on his phone whilst moving his vehicle.

Right :hihi:

Archived