Would you politely remind a driver using a mobile is illegal?

Possily not. Are you suggesting that people should be allowed to text, talk, surf whilst driving? Perhaps there should be an element to the test to ascertain how good someone is at multitasking whilst driving?

im saying sometimes whatever precautions you take, some accidents will just happen anyway, maybe that was the case in those instances, maybe not

i do think there should be something like that added to the driving test but i understand why it will never happen

i also think you should be able to take a driving test while under the influence of alcohol and if you pas then you can drink so much and drive, but i understand why that will never happen

im saying sometimes whatever precautions you take, some accidents will just happen anyway, maybe that was the case in those instances, maybe not

i do think there should be something like that added to the driving test but i understand why it will never happen

i also think you should be able to take a driving test while under the influence of alcohol and if you pas then you can drink so much and drive, but i understand why that will never happen

Then I can confidently state you are a reckless, stupid idiot. The thought of you driving near children is chilling.

I guess jongo is like a human spittoon and accepts gobs of mucus with equanimity, since the vehicle "wasn't moving".

Sheesh.

How did he intimidate a man sitting in a one-and-a-half-ton steel cage? The man drove his vehicle at him you muppet.

Tut tut tut, reduced to name calling already spindrift :nono:

Was you the person on the bike by any chance?

some of us choose to call that a 'van'

Yes. A cyclist is a vulnerable road user so they have an interest in preventing people guiding a two ton vehicle near them whilst they are chatting on a mobile.

Did you know that drivers on mobiles are considered more dangerous than drunk drivers?

But then, you defend drunk drivers, who killed 400 people last year.

You are very much part of the problem of reckless, stupid, drunk drivers on our roads, wrecking families and killing people.

Yes. A cyclist is a vulnerable road user so they have an interest in preventing people guiding a two ton vehicle near them whilst they are chatting on a mobile.

Did you know that drivers on mobiles are considered more dangerous than drunk drivers?

You are very much part of the problem of reckless, stupid, drunk drivers on our roads, wrecking families and killing people.

why are you making up such nonsense?

no, no im not - me passing my test first time and having a clean license would suggest im a safe driver

Oh very good :lol:

So vulnerable that he decides to cut through traffic and straight in front of the van

Archived