Would you politely remind a driver using a mobile is illegal?

Did you know that drivers on mobiles are considered more dangerous than drunk drivers?

But then, you defend drunk drivers, who killed 400 people last year.

... and 11 by people on mobiles? Making people on mobiles one fortieth as dangerous?

Did you know I think you made up your first sentence in the "present opinion as fact" style of Fox News? :P

i also think you should be able to take a driving test while under the influence of alcohol and if you pas then you can drink so much and drive, but i understand why that will never happen

The 3000 deaths on our roads is because of stupidly reckless idiots like you.

... and 11 by people on mobiles? Making people on mobiles one fortieth as dangerous?

Did you know I think you made up your first sentence in the "present opinion as fact" style of Fox News? :P

You're defending drivers who steer their vehicle around whilst chatting on the phone?

Has anyone you loved been killed in an RTA?

The 3000 deaths on our roads is because of stupidly reckless idiots like you [scoobydotcom].

Is it a fact that scoobydotcom is 7.5 times more dangerous than a drunk driver and 272 times more dangerous than someone on a mobile?

You're defending drivers who steer their vehicle around whilst chatting on the phone?

Has anyone you loved been killed in an RTA?

Spindrift would you steer your bike round and in front of a person in a car/van etc whilst they are using a mobile phone, knowing that it is a very dangerous place to be?

no its not, ive never killed anyone

how dare you suggest im a murderer

No, no, please don't misunderstand me, I'm not calling you a murderer (intent).

I'm calling you a reckless, stupid, sociopathic idiot.

Hope this helps.

No, I'm pointing out your rubbish use of statistics.

And now I'm pointing out that I've made no such defence - you made that up as well.

Spindrift would you steer your bike round and in front of a person in a car/van etc whilst they are using a mobile phone, knowing that it is a very dangerous place to be?

Hang on, a minute ago you were saying it's safe to use a mobile in queueing traffic, now you say it's dangerous??!!

Archived