Stovin Road, Attercliffe

The coach firm at the bottom of Stovin Road was called "Andrews coaches"

John Sampson used to be in my class at phillimore Road and I used play cricket with Dave Sampson.

I went to Coleridge road School till it closed in 1965

I lived on stovin rd most of my life, no most people from there, lived at number 51, went to coleridge rd school, lived next door to sampsons david and john, would like to see dave again not seen him for 40 so years

Hi David and John are my cousins, I've pm'd you :)

The coach firm at the bottom of Stovin Road was called "Andrews coaches"

John Sampson used to be in my class at phillimore Road and I used play cricket with Dave Sampson.

I went to Coleridge road School till it closed in 1965

Yes and his nickname was Sam, years ago when I lived in England I spotted him downtown. I was calling David! David! no response. I had to go right up to him, he said he didn't answer to that name because his friends called him Sam :hihi:

hello joto my grandmother lived next door to your aunty becky, i to live on ret ford rd now not seen john, i lived with my gran most of the time, is your uncle charlie still a live' i will look in phone book for john if you are in touch with them tell them dave from next door in stovin is trying to locate them.