Stovin Road, Attercliffe

Sorry wasnt having a go at you .... Honest!!! My family lived at 112 in the yard below the garage. I was talking to my sister and we both remembered the fairs on the backfield and playing in an old air raid shelter on there. All the best Joto

Sorry wasnt having a go at you .... Honest!!! My family lived at 112 in the yard below the garage. I was talking to my sister and we both remembered the fairs on the backfield and playing in an old air raid shelter on there. All the best Joto

My cousins David and John lived on Stovin Rd, they used to climb over the wall in their yard to play soccer in that field. Later on when I visited with my son's when they were small, they lifted them over to kick the ball around too. :)

Remember the glass embedded in the top of those walls? glad it was ground down over the years, or I would have made them walk around the long way. :hihi:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I used to knock around wi' John Rodgers off Stovin Road in the early seventies ( he had a sister called Pauline ) ..not seen him for over 30 years !!..

Hello I saw yr posting on Sheffield Forum I am John Rodgers that "Hippy Guy" u remember from the 70's. Get in touch .

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 17:04 ----------

I am John Rodgers the Hippy Guy from the 70's lol

I used to knock around wi' John Rodgers off Stovin Road in the early seventies ( he had a sister called Pauline ) ..not seen him for over 30 years !!..

I work with John Rogers at hallamshire brewery's he's seen this post but he ain't on the forum and wants to know who you are ?