Hula Hooping, Help!

Hello out there,

I am moving from Bristol to Sheffield this month and would like to continue hula hooping which I started a few weeks ago.

Has anyone any idea of where I might be able to find some classes (at a reasonable price, i.e. £5-7 a session) or, just to throw it out there, would anyone be interested in simply getting together in an open space to practice and learn/swap some moves.

Many Thanks for any help you can offer,

Jan

Hello! The seduced by circus lady does a class with us at Sport Hallam but it wont be until end September time when it starts. There will be a Salsacise on in it's place for the interim.

The class for non members will be £3.50 but members get all their classes for free, on or off peak.

Details here! Summer class timetable is reduced due to student going home.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Club-Hallam-health-and-fitness/151990896471?ref=ts

Charlie from seduced by circus is great I've learnt load from her.

There are quite a few people do hoop at Sheffield Uni's circus society (The flying teapots) when that starts back up in September and there is Poi in the Park once a month you should come along to that. I can't include weblinks but search for them on facebook and you'll find them.

• 1 year later...

Archived