Do the police take drugs in nightclubs seriously?

Stop calling people druggies! Do you drink alcohol?? You do know that that is a drug too don't you?? In fact, it's the most dangerous drug available! That makes you a druggit too doesn't it?

as it happens no i don't but that is neither here nor there. It is illegal drugs this thread is about. if you have a problem with alcohol then start your own thread.

Yeah, thats a really good idea isn't it?? Lets push drugs even further under gorund where it's even more dangerous!

Would you rather people take drugs in a club (not harming anyone), or would you rather police be working to catch murderers, rapists ect.??

If it's dangerous at least it away from respectable people and people will only have themselves to blame if they hurt themselves. Quite frankly the NHS has better and more important thangs to spend its money on.

Then i pose my question again; why do you wish to give them your custom? They are only bothered about money, and they let in "druggies" to their clubs aswell, so why do you wish to go there?

pretty girls. Not drink loud music or drugs.

But drugs aren't really that underground anymore. It's pretty much an open secret among the very large minority of the population who use them which ones are good and which ones are safe and what the after effects are and where to get them. It's going on all around you, but because you are so clueless about the reality f the situation you don't notice because you seem image everyone who has used an illegal substance will be going going bezerk:hihi:

On top of the sizeable minority of people who use the type of party drugs you are talking about, there are many many more who have tried them, decided it's not for them, but are completely opposed to prohibirtion, because - unlike you - they have some knowledge of the reality of the situation which isn't based on political point scoring and media hysteria.

The fact is it is people like you, with your complete ignorance of the subject who are in the minority. The police understand the situation a lot better, and quite often, the only reason they mount operations against non addictive substances at all is because of pressure from politicians trying to cash in on the Daily Mail vote.

I dispute that. I may be in a minority on this thread or this forum but in society at large I am with the majority.

I dispute that. I may be in a minority on this thread or this forum but in society at large I am with the majority.

Which society is this, Sids anti-everything society, population you?

Not if they don't try. Plain clothes officers and a few well publicised arrests/raids might just deter future offenders or at least stop them doing it in clubs.

Are you under 10 years of age or something. I ask because you seem to be far more nieve and unworldy than my 10 year old nephew!

There have been countless raids and high profile busts, they have made approximately ZERO difference.

If it's dangerous at least it away from respectable people and people will only have themselves to blame if they hurt themselves.

Does being moronically stupid and blinkered make you respectable? I'd say not.

Quite frankly the NHS has better and more important thangs to spend its money on.

Indeed, alcohol and the voilence it creates are fine it would seem, so they can occupy themselves with that ;)

The druggies on here love to talk rubbish about how their illegal drugs are ok but alcohol is worse.

Neither do anyone any good but the point is one is legal the other isn't.

Saying illegal drugs are ok because another thing is worse for you is nonsense anyway, but there again most druggies eggs are scrambled anyway.

Are you under 10 years of age or something. I ask because you seem to be far more nieve and unworldy than my 10 year old nephew!

There have been countless raids and high profile busts, they have made approximately ZERO difference.

Does being moronically stupid and blinkered make you respectable? I'd say not.

Indeed, alcohol and the voilence it creates are fine it would seem, so they can occupy themselves with that ;)

two points;

1) please locate the post where I said I approve of either binge drinking or violence in nightclubs

2) Almost all druggies also drink alcohol as well so the two are hardly mutually exclusive

two points;

1) please locate the post where I said I approve of either binge drinking or violence in nightclubs

You highlighted everything *except* them, and since they're far far bigger problems than illegal drugs have ever been, I assumed you considered them acceptable. Why wouldn't I?

2) Almost all druggies also drink alcohol as well so the two are hardly mutually exclusive

Again the nievety strikes. For the record, most users of recreational drugs DON'T drink at the same time, for reasons that would be obvious if you had the remotest clue what you're on about.

The druggies on here love to talk rubbish about how their illegal drugs are ok but alcohol is worse.

Regardless of whether they're OK or not, it is true that alcohol is worse than a good deal, and certainly worse than the majority of recreational drugs.

Neither do anyone any good but the point is one is legal the other isn't.

Yet there doesn't seem to be any logic as to why that is.

Saying illegal drugs are ok because another thing is worse for you is nonsense anyway, but there again most druggies eggs are scrambled anyway.

The "Daily Mail" explanation, so quaint ;)

Archived