Do the police take drugs in nightclubs seriously?

how about they avoid illegal drugs completely and consume alcohol in moderation only (or is that too obvious)

again you are thinking of this utopia you think we live in though! someone can intend on drinking in moderation but by the time you have a few it seems like a good idea to have more, as people never really realise how drunk they actually are.

People taking illegal drugs which harm them and then using the "alcohol is worse for you" statement as a way of excusing it is nonsense.

It's not an excuse, that you believe it is shows how broken your viewpoint is, since you don't seem to be able to grasp the concept. People don't need an excuse to drink a glass of wine with their meal, why do you assume people who take recreational drugs for their own enjoyment need some justification for doing so?

Just the same as an alcoholic saying the same about cigs or anything else.

"oh I take these drugs that are doing me harm but I don't smoke":loopy:.

And thus you completely miss the point yet again.

I'd like to see the law changed to make them illegal (which i belive is happening to some extent anyway)

There are no laws being drafted that will in anyway make alcohol illegal.

Alcohol is a legal high, I point that out because you don't appear to be able to grasp the notion.

It's not an excuse, that you believe it is shows how broken your viewpoint is, since you don't seem to be able to grasp the concept. People don't need an excuse to drink a glass of wine with their meal, why do you assume people who take recreational drugs for their own enjoyment need some justification for doing so?

And thus you completely miss the point yet again.

Me thinks exactly the same about your good self.;).:roll:.

No one can justify breaking the law.

Me thinks exactly the same about your good self.;).:roll:.

So you need an excuse to have a pint of beer? Rather than just saying you'd like one you have to go through some protected excuse process before you let yourself drink it?

No one can justify breaking the law.

Yes, they can, quite easily.

So you need an excuse to have a pint of beer? Rather than just saying you'd like one you have to go through some protected excuse process before you let yourself drink it?

Yes, they can, quite easily.

I don't need an excuse to do anything and no where have I said so.

How?............

Archived