Do the police take drugs in nightclubs seriously?

I don't need an excuse to do anything and no where have I said that.

You said that people who take drugs need an excuse, what's your excuse for taking alcohol?

If you don't need one, why do you assert that anyone one else would?

How?............

Laws can be broken if you can show good reason for doing so.

What is wrong with going to a club to try and 'pull' as you call it? Or do you think clubs should be more about drug taking?

well personally speaking i hate clubs where people are out on the pull, nothing worse than some random getting in your personal space while dancing trying to feel you up. However, i am aware there are people who go out with intention of pulling but those who do want to pull you would think would at least be going somewhere and enjoying themselves too.

It is logical to find someone who shares similar interests as yourself, so why go to a place you clearly hate to pull someone who most probably actually enjoys clubbing?

edit: no clubs shouldnt be about drug taking - nor should they be purely about pulling either imo. they should simply be about having a good time first

You said that people who take drugs need an excuse, what's your excuse for taking alcohol?

How?..........Reason or not they are still broken.

They may be excused but not justified.

I don't need an excuse for doing anything and my comments on people excusing themselves from me are in relation to posts on this forum.

Look around there are dozens of them.

Archived