Do the police take drugs in nightclubs seriously?

I'd have to be not to see through your immature and completely ludicrous posts !

I guess you couldn't actually respond to any of the points raised in an intelligable way ;)

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Talk about having a parrot on your shoulder.

Come answer the questions put to you instead of sounding like a broken record.

Show us how sensible you really are.

You can't answer a single question.

Give me an example on how breaking the law by taking drugs is justifiable.

Smoking cannabis. Harms no-one but the person smoking it. The government has no right to tell a person what they may or may not put into their body.

It's an unjust law.

Well I have a stupid child making the same stupid posts to me over and over.

I have more than once told you I don't need an excuse for anything I do.

You stated that people used the fact that alcohol was legal as an excuse for taking illegal drugs, complete nonsense ofcourse, but you did say it.

you keep on with your false accusations saying I have.

Nothing I have said is false.

Give me an example on how breaking the law by taking drugs is justifiable.

You didn't qualify "illegal drugs" as a basis for the breaking of the law :loopy:

However, illegal drug use by terminal patients to aid or relieve their illness would not recieve a punishment, and most normal/sane people would regard breaking the law under those circumstances as justifiable.

Give me one example where I make an excuse for anything I do.

You don't, you just make out everyone else is, which is complete nonsense.

If you can't give a sensible answer just do one.

Hahaha, pathetic. If you can't take it you shouldn't dish it out! ;)

How would this stop people taking a ton of drugs just before queueing to enter a club, or even at home? The effects won't kick in until they go into the club, and by that time they have no drugs on them?

I'm still intreeged(sp?) to know how all these people under the influence of drugs are actually affecting you when you go to nightclubs? Especially as you don't seem to be able to identify them, is it just the knowledge that people on a high are in the same space as you?

Some people like to think that these American acts/statutes that some government during the last century decided to sign up to so that they could become the American poodle is something we should be pleased to have imposed on everyone.

Especially when the acts/statutes origin have become so lax with it, that it has allowed some of it's own states to reverse/ignore.

I'm still intreeged(sp?) to know how all these people under the influence of drugs are actually affecting you when you go to nightclubs? Especially as you don't seem to be able to identify them, is it just the knowledge that people on a high are in the same space as you?

Well this in itself is reason enough.

Now let me ask you a question - if you think drug taking is harmless enough then presumable you wouldn't mind them doing it in other places too not just clubs? How about a shopping centre on a Monday morning or outside a school or riding on a bus or well pretty much anywhere?

Is that your view or do you think clubs should be more lawless than society in general?

so are you saying there are bars/clubs where 'pulling' takes place but not drugs - ie that the two activities attract two diffeernt types of people?

not quite, i'm saying there are clubbers clubs and there are cattlemarkets and yes there will be differences in the activities in each such club, to an extent anyway. its the club that attracts the activity, not the activity that attracts the clubs

Smoking cannabis. Harms no-one but the person smoking it. The government has no right to tell a person what they may or may not put into their body.

It's an unjust law.

I agree with you on people being allowed to smoke it.

No where have I said I agree with thew law.

However while it is illegal it cannot be "justified".

Maybe in our minds it can but as far as the law of this land is concerned it can't.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Talk about having a parrot on your shoulder.

I have to have the parrot because you keep avoiding the questions ;)

Come answer the questions put to you instead of sounding like a broken record.

The irony :loopy:

Show us how sensible you really are.

You can't answer a single question.

You have to wait more than 2 seconds after you post before the reply appears! D'oh!

Archived