Do the police take drugs in nightclubs seriously?

I think that this thread is another university project to gain peoples views on drug taking in nightclubs. I'd wager that the starter of this thread is an academic in the field of social-psychology.

lol don't wager too much, eh? :hihi:

It's all an act, to deceive us of his real intentions. Social-psychology research. :hihi:

Uh, no...there's just something in me that can't subscribe to a middle-aged man who has a penchant for young blonde girls. Just call me old-fashioned.:(

It's just all so WRONG, albeit disguised by whatever the latest theme is..drugs in nightclubs, this time....

I wouldn't mind betting my last pound (and I don't have many left) that slimsid has never set foot in a nightclub. It's all attention seeking. He gets off on pretending that he's in with the in crowd. SID: GET A LIFE, FIND A WOMAN OF YOUR OWN AGE!

i hope it was sarcasm lol, with that post count surely anyone would have encountered enough of sids posts to know better!

I've got a very good imagination, but I cannot for the life of me come up with a image of what Sid actually looks like, maybe he is a early computer programers attempt at artificial intelligence. :hihi:

If my hunch i true, I think that they need to start again. However, at least we'll know humanity is safe from a robot uprising for the foreseeable future.

Archived