Is it just me that misses compiling mix tapes?

Decided to make O/H a compilation the other day. Couldn't be arsed to get all my CD's out as I'd only just tidied them all up from months of lying on the floor.

Limewire seemed a sensible option (never used it before)

All was going brilliantly 'till half way through a Siouxie and the banshees track. An electronic ladys voice (Gotta have been Mrs Stephen Hawkings!) interjected saying what I was doing was illegal. Didn't half frighten me and I turned the comp off in case someone was spying on me!

What's the point of Limewire existing if it's illegal? :suspect::huh:

Decided to make O/H a compilation the other day. Couldn't be arsed to get all my CD's out as I'd only just tidied them all up from months of lying on the floor.

Limewire seemed a sensible option (never used it before)

All was going brilliantly 'till half way through a Siouxie and the banshees track. An electronic ladys voice (Gotta have been Mrs Stephen Hawkings!) interjected saying what I was doing was illegal. Didn't half frighten me and I turned the comp off in case someone was spying on me!

What's the point of Limewire existing if it's illegal? :suspect::huh:

its not illagal its what you do with it that could be :suspect:

its not illagal its what you do with it that could be :suspect:

All I wanted to do was make a comp CD for O/H. I already have all the music I was downloading in my collection .... some of the cd's are a bit old and jump a bit so Thought Limewire would be ok. Plus , as I said ... didn't want to get all my collectin all over the floor again!:)

i keep my tape player in my car for this very reason. I've still got loads of Annie Nightingale Sunday night stuff on tape. :) as well as some Peel and some Andy kershaw. i still make myself mix tapes from time to time usually one per season.

ive got loads of old john peel / tommy vance tapes RIP

Archived