Now It`s Baron Two Jags

How the hell he wasnt arrested and charged when he assaulted that member of the public beggers belief.

just shows its one rule for them and another for the rest of us.

If that had been me or you we would have been up in front of a judge .

So it's OK for someone to throw an egg at him :loopy:

the words "snout and trough spring to mind .

the word jealous springs to mind

If you are so upset and jealous you could always buy yourself a lords title on eBay

It wouldn't get you into the house of Lords though so fat boy :loopy: would still have one over on you you :hihi:

the word jealous springs to mind

If you are so upset and jealous you could always buy yourself a lords title on eBay

It wouldn't get you into the house of Lords though so I fat boy would still have one over on you :hihi:

You are Baron 2 Jags, and I claim my £200. :D

Guest sibon
How the hell he wasnt arrested and charged when he assaulted that member of the public beggers belief.

just shows its one rule for them and another for the rest of us.

If that had been me or you we would have been up in front of a judge .

If you really don't understand why he wasn't charged, see your solicitor.

If everyone who lashed out in self defence was charged, the courts wouldn't have time to process them.

If it were you or me, we would have smacked the idiot that threw the egg.

Never has a politician in the history of mankind, been more suitable to take the star role in a pantomime or a low-level soap opera, than the one and only------Baron ' Knuckle Sandwich ' Prescott.

I suppose 13 years in NuLabour Gov. was a sort of pantomime .......or sleazy soap opera, but, surely, now, it 's the ideal time for Fat John to take a shot at the real thing.

Soap opera ? 'Deadenders' with J.P. as the landlord of a failing pub in Hull.......or the pantomime ' Snow White Blair & The Seven Numbskulls ' ?

Archived