Parking legally infront of your own house?

first off there was no wall to get rid of just a old broken wooden fence, i didn't just start using the front garden as a drive the lawn and fencing was removed the ground preped then block paved, didn't need drop kerbs as it was a small cul-de-sac that didnt have any kerbs and it was the council that did it so no i didn't feel the need to inform them personaly as it was there contractors that did it.

:confused:

very defensive

• 3 months later...

I also use a wheelchair lift, and my neighbor decided to make a big deal about it, I don't see how exactly it's any of her concern. Even if your doing something wrong, I don't seem to understand why they feel the need to complain about it or fuss about it, the person is in a wheelchair for gods sake, give them a break Some people just don't get it.

I suppose im lucky my neighbour had a disabled bay done and its half over my front,but shes really good as her daughter has her mobility car and doesnt live there she says i can park there although it has no legal clout its all about being considerate.Our road is a nightmare with shoppers and nursery staff parking there plus loads of people park on road and walk to catch the tram!! but like everyone says if the cars T&T not much we can do

Archived