One liners that make you think or smile

What's another word for a synonym?

:hihi::hihi:

I had to 'thesaurus' that one to check, and even it can't bring up a one word answer.

edit... that led me to 'thesaurus' 'thesaurus', and it can't find a one word answer to that either :hihi: Crap thesauri! ;)

Not quite one liners, but I still like them ( mostly cause I made them up... they are in my sig too :D )

Life is a tool, use it wisely and properly.. Don't break it, because you can't exchange it if you do. -- Me, 2010

Life is an instrument, it needs regular cleaning, maintenance and tuning to keep it at its best. -- Me, 2010

Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

When we send something in a car it's a shipment but when we put it on a ship it's cargo..

Are part-time band leaders semi-conductors?

Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?

a few of my faves,

he who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame!

behind every bitch is a man who made her that way!

beer, helping ugly people have sex since 1881!

if people talk behind your back, it only means you are 2 steps ahead!

the nicest thing about the future, is that it will always start tommorow.!

You've got 2 ears and 1 gob, so listen twice as much as you talk! (overheard some rough woman saying that to her kid and found it amusing)

You're probably a really nice guy, but you come across as a bit of a banker (me to a bloke a few years ago, he then fell in love with me:hihi:)

Archived