Today I found a dead fly in my M&S salad..

It was aweful... half way through eating it too!! Blerghh!!!

I took some pictures, threw the rest away and sent an email via their website ranting about how disgusted I was...:rant::rant::rant:

Has anyone else experience dead bugs in their food, what did you do and what was the outcome?

Urghh... still feeling sick at the thought of it!!

I took some pictures, threw the rest away and sent an email via their website ranting about how disgusted I was...:rant::rant::rant:

Has anyone else experience dead bugs in their food, what did you do and what was the outcome?

You think that's bad i found a chickens head in my chicken nugget at the McDonalds at Hillsborough needless to say i threw up it was disgusting it put me off chicken nuggets for life :gag:

You think that's bad i found a chickens head in my chicken nugget at the McDonalds at Hillsborough needless to say i threw up it was disgusting it put me off chicken nuggets for life :gag:

My jaw just dropped reading this....:o

Surely the thought of chicken nuggets should be enough to put you off chicken nuggets for life. The only difference between the intact chicken head and what you generally get in your nuggets is that usually the heads have been suitably minced before you get to nom on them :gag: .

i found a lump of blue plastic inside a frozen pasty thing at asda before. i complained since i could have choked on it as could others if this happened to them. never heard anything back but never really had any other complaints so still shop there.

I think a dead fly would prob put me off a bit though dep how big it was. I did chew something very gritty and a bit bad tasting in a salad at one of the food court bits at meadowhall once though which i kinda guess may have been a catapilla. i havent had salad from there ever since as it did turn my stomach a little bit

Guest sibon

I hope that you insisted that they fumigated all of their food production facilities using really toxic chemicals. Then we can all get poisoned and know nothing about it.

Did you think about throwing the fly away and eating the salad?

Come to think of it, did you wonder whether the bloke packing your salad had washed his hands after going to the toilet?

Guest sibon

That is disgusting. I never thought that people really ate McNuggets.

I hope that you insisted that they fumigated all of their food production facilities using really toxic chemicals. Then we can all get poisoned and know nothing about it.

Did you think about throwing the fly away and eating the salad?

Come to think of it, did you wonder whether the bloke packing your salad had washed his hands after going to the toilet?

Blerghh... no it was all squashed and its fly juice would have been in my salad plus I am very wierd when it comes to food any hygiene... :gag:

Thanks for making me feel a bit sicker but fair point though...:confused:

Archived