Today I found a dead fly in my M&S salad..

No thank you. Found a 3-inch long cockroach in a bag of fresh dates bought in Tangier. Same colouring, same crunchy outer skin and squidgy insides.

Do tell me you found that out by squishing it between your fingers!

You do more than one lap of Rutland Water?

I've been known to do one and a bit on occasion :hihi: .

Ok, I'm going to come out and say it. I think you should have downed the fly.

If you were at work, you could have done it in front of your boss. "This is what I'm prepared to do for a pay rise *om* now feed me my pay rise for dessert".

It was aweful... half way through eating it too!! Blerghh!!!

I took some pictures, threw the rest away and sent an email via their website ranting about how disgusted I was...:rant::rant::rant:

Has anyone else experience dead bugs in their food, what did you do and what was the outcome?

Urghh... still feeling sick at the thought of it!!

be carefull or everyone will want one:hihi:

Dam......i bought 3 of those salads..AND I NEVER GOT ANY MEAT IN MINE...i shall be writting a STIFF letter to M&S complaing about the lack of meat in my salads

HAHAHAHA good man i like it

I once found a live maggot in a peach I was half way through eating. :gag: I was about 10 and it scarred me for life. Up to this day I have to eat my fruit with a knife.

I once found a live earwig in a peachstone whilst eating the peach :gag: that's scarred me for life :gag:I must have been about ten too but I still remember it :hihi:

Archived