Murders on Derbyshire Moors

I said it was hard to read, which it was, got a B when exams were exams - so what`s your point?

The point is only the very lowest of the low is so nit picky to try and make rude remarks about someones either english or spelling,so i take it being polite is NOT your strong subject:mad::mad::rant:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I said it was hard to read, which it was, got a B when exams were exams - so what`s your point?

I managed it easily despite my B-...just have to take it easy and breath normally. this link has been so long I have forgotten what i first asked..Pleae excuse the spellikng mistakes and b ad grammer/

The point is only the very lowest of the low is so nit picky to try and make rude remarks about someones either english or spelling,so i take it being polite is NOT your strong subject:mad::mad::rant:

the guy in question was a journalist -you must have missed that bit in his jumble of word, one would expect better from someone writing for a living - no?

---------- Post added 17-03-2013 at 14:00 ----------

Seriously? That's your contribution?:confused:

I also mentioned the murders.

• 8 months later...

Hi, @John Raine, i can confirm that Micheal Copeland was still alive when i left prison in mid 2011. He was in bad health and has more than likely died now. He was released in early 2000s but recalled after a matter of months as he simply could not adjust to life outside as everything as he knew it had changed, he attempted suicide and was recalled ofr fears of his, and others safety. I spent almost 2yrs on the same wing as him and always collected his milk and breakfast for him every morning. He never spoke much about the murders but gave little details here and there, he stated they were called the "bubble car murders" which meant nothing to me then as i am only 25, 23 at this time. He was a very talented artist and i tried to purchase some of his work which he refused to sell (even for £1000). I was told at a later date from micheal's closest friend in there that these paintings were of the moorland where these murders were committed (supposedly). I am glad that i had the chance to meet this man as he was a very interesting individual who i spent up to 4hrs at times per day just conversing with him. That may sound weird to a lot of people but he was a very nice man, very polite and obviously age has taken it's toll so of course he was no threat to me. Can honestly say that meeting this man, hearing his words and stories of prison life changed me for the better and i haven't offended at all since. Last i knew he went to HMP Sudbury in derbyshire preparing for release again although i would think he never made his release date this time. that was in mid 2011.

• Like 1

• 10 years later...
On 16/12/2013 at 20:43, 77777deano said:

Hi, @John Raine, i can confirm that Micheal Copeland was still alive when i left prison in mid 2011. He was in bad health and has more than likely died now. He was released in early 2000s but recalled after a matter of months as he simply could not adjust to life outside as everything as he knew it had changed, he attempted suicide and was recalled ofr fears of his, and others safety. I spent almost 2yrs on the same wing as him and always collected his milk and breakfast for him every morning. He never spoke much about the murders but gave little details here and there, he stated they were called the "bubble car murders" which meant nothing to me then as i am only 25, 23 at this time. He was a very talented artist and i tried to purchase some of his work which he refused to sell (even for £1000). I was told at a later date from micheal's closest friend in there that these paintings were of the moorland where these murders were committed (supposedly). I am glad that i had the chance to meet this man as he was a very interesting individual who i spent up to 4hrs at times per day just conversing with him. That may sound weird to a lot of people but he was a very nice man, very polite and obviously age has taken it's toll so of course he was no threat to me. Can honestly say that meeting this man, hearing his words and stories of prison life changed me for the better and i haven't offended at all since. Last i knew he went to HMP Sudbury in derbyshire preparing for release again although i would think he never made his release date this time. that was in mid 2011.

Hi Deano, 

I can confirm that Michael passed away around 2014, I spent many an hour at Sudbury chatting with him 👍

• 2 weeks later...