Quick question on politics ..

I'm not a big fan of politics, but I thought of something yesterday that made me wonder. Probably a simple answer, but I haven't thought of it.

At the next general election, how will a campaign be possible for the 3 main parties?

Labour can do their stuff.

But Tory and LibDems :confused: Will they just be a 'double-party' type thing to vote for, or will they be campaigning separate of each other? That would seem kind of strange wouldn't it? The PM and Deputy PM campaigning against each other, whilst running the country together! :confused:

They could choose to campaign as a coalition, but I (highly!) doubt that they will. By far the more likely scenario, assuming the coalition lasts five years, is that they will dissolve the coalition as well as Parliament, campaign on their own, and then take stock after the election.

Guest sibon
I'm not a big fan of politics, but I thought of something yesterday that made me wonder. Probably a simple answer, but I haven't thought of it.

At the next general election, how will a campaign be possible for the 3 main parties?

Labour can do there stuff.

But Tory and LibDems :confused: Will they just be a 'double-party' type thing to vote for, or will they be campaigning separate of each other? That would seem kind of strange wouldn't it? The PM and Deputy PM campaigning against each other, whilst running the country together! :confused:

It isn't going to be easy, especially if the coalition runs its course.

At a guess, the Tories will campign on their achievements and future policies. The Lib Dems will explain what they would have done if they'd had any influence on proceedings whatsoever.

It isn't going to be easy, especially if the coalition runs its course.

At a guess, the Tories will campign on their achievements and future policies. The Lib Dems will explain what they would have done if they'd had any influence on proceedings whatsoever.

:hihi::hihi:

If the coaition lasts the five years I suspect a lot of people will have forgotten who the LibDems were, those that do remember will also remember voting LibDem gets you a Tory government, so if they bother to vote at all, they'll probably vote Labour in self defence. :D

According to all the pro-Labour supporters on here it would stand to reason that the Tories will get in again...as all the Labour voters will have been turfed out of their houses & starved to death or died through lack of an NHS. Roll over then....?

Archived