Raoul Moat - one and only thread.

The pictutes of the Police Officer holding a taser gun look as though he is about to lose it, he is basically growling at the time the lenns clikked. Would that worsen the situation for the man they were trying to talk round? I think it would if it was directed at me.

I thought professional training was meant to include self control, it looks like he is quite vicious and has done himself no favours by by that lapse, pressure or no...

I think he is probably shouting at the fool taking the photo (while trying to get his million dollar picture) to get down, and under cover.

Imagine if a maniac paparazzi had been shot by Moat because he was in the same area as the coppers.

Dont take everything at face value, but then again, like Gazza, you probably think Moat was the salt of the Earth dont you?.

It looks as though this guy was not going to live either way. What he did has spurned praise from certain people and fraternities, as though he was similar to a Robin Hood character??

This Government would never allow him to go to a Prison where he stood the chance of being held in esteem or hailed a hero and one of the lads by other inmates and supporters strange as it may seem to some...

Dont take everything at face value, but then again, like Gazza, you probably think Moat was the salt of the Earth dont you?.

i like how people on here immediately and only view psychos as just that psychos, they just cannot think outside the box and put themselves in others shoes, or indeed believe that people WHO KNOW THEM know what theyre like

we only know moat from this situation

gazza knew him in other times / situations

who knows what the guy was like really? before the trigger point

It looks as though this guy was not going to live either way. What he did has spurned praise from certain people and fraternities, as though he was similar to a Robin Hood character??

This Government would never allow him to go to a Prison where he stood the chance of being held in esteem or hailed a hero and one of the lads by other inmates and supporters strange as it may seem to some...

is that yet another conspiracy theory? of course hed go to prison IF they got him alive

The link i posted is different, that was from the bbc site taken sometime last night, check the image location if you don't believe me.

You only link to an image in isolation - have you a link to the page it is on?

I think he is probably shouting at the fool taking the photo (while trying to get his million dollar picture) to get down, and under cover.

Imagine if a maniac paparazzi had been shot by Moat because he was in the same area as the coppers.

Yep fair point and i had thought about that.

I only class myself and two other people as salt of the earth plus i dont put my trust in the Government and certain positions of authority after the experiences of corruption and manipulative lies that occur in todays Britain. I believe every story that is put to you by them has at least one more side and therefore you have to look at situations with an open mind and another angle.

What he did was not right but there will be more revelations in the days to come about how things unfolded and ended...

Archived