Raoul Moat - one and only thread.

I dont where you live, or your background, but I would say that is a damn awful record.

It would certainly preclude him any job within the real world.

No wonder he could not hack it, even as a criminal.

Wrong i have worked alongside many ex cons on building sites across the country all earning over 500 sheets a week, many i have met have spent 2-8 different spells in jail and seem to get work easy.

Obviously no ex con will apply/get a top job (unless the people in authority spill up again"Ian Huntley") within any work enviroment but believe me some people have hearts and understand situations.

According to the BBC the police now say that two Tazers were used on Moat before he 'shot himself'.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10585521.stm

So was pulling the trigger a vouluntary act or caused by convulsive reaction to the Tazers ?

We may never know.

The Press conference the Police gave today, Alex from the vicar of dibley still gave a wishy washy statement.

The Media is starting to turn on the Police now on Sky news

According to the BBC the police now say that two Tazers were used on Moat before he 'shot himself'.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10585521.stm

So was pulling the trigger a vouluntary act or caused by convulsive reaction to the Tazers ?

We may never know.

I find it very difficult to believe that the police were close enough to shoot him with a TAZER. The range of one of those things is just a few yards. No policeman is going to get that close to an armed man who has already killed and shot others.

This is also the problem media propoganda, shooting in Brixton last night 5 injured, another soldier died in Afgan David Hart RIP. It was like she was reading the sport, it's an everyday event! Why arent the Police looking for them gunman?

http://beta.news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Brixton-Five-People-Shot-In-South-London-Treated-In-Hospital-With-Gunshot-Wounds/Article/201007215662747?chooseNews=pictureGalleries

because it's not one of they're own?

Sickening

I find it very difficult to believe that the police were close enough to shoot him with a TAZER. The range of one of those things is just a few yards. No policeman is going to get that close to an armed man who has already killed and shot others.
throughout all the news reports last night & the pictures released today, the officers were around 20 yards away which is within reach of the tazers according to what they all reported

from what i believe is

theres the river, then a grassy area where moat was lying, then the road.......where the police were

barely far at all

i saw on the news that two tazers were fired before the shotgun so the ipcc are investigating......also it showed that policeman with the tazor pic (the later version not the first "angry" one)

Archived