Raoul Moat - one and only thread.

I find it very difficult to believe that the police were close enough to shoot him with a TAZER. The range of one of those things is just a few yards. No policeman is going to get that close to an armed man who has already killed and shot others.

If you didnt see the stand off then the police was about 15-20 yard away from Moat, if that is out of range for Tazer then what is the point in the Police having it?

Retracting back to what the Police told the public was "the tazer was introduced so it would give the officer the chance to subdue a suspect without serious harm". :loopy::loopy:

Jokers

The prison system should get a serious rollocking for the way the information about his state of mind was not highlighted to the Police.

The prison service made the police aware of the potential for Moat to do injury (serious) to his ex-girlfriend.

The police could've done a lot more to prevent the initial shootings.

They failed his ex, her partner and the police officer who was shot.

The prison service made the police aware of the potential for Moat to do injury (serious) to his ex-girlfriend.

The police could've done a lot more to prevent the initial shootings.

They failed his ex, her partner and the police officer who was shot.

Plus the taxpayers of Rothbury going about everyday life!

The short an long of it, tragic all round.:sad:

I dont where you live, or your background, but I would say that is a damn awful record.

It would certainly preclude him any job within the real world.

No wonder he could not hack it, even as a criminal.

One conviction is one too many,but im like you i dont know the ins and outs of that one.Its strange that the man after that conviction loses the plot.One thing i do know is the police would never admit to any wrong doing in that conviction or any other,but it doesnt mean it didnt happen.

If he was stopped and searched 500 times then he must have been putting himself about.

/QUOTE]if this is true hopefully the police investigation will out this evidence and it will be in the public domain (if however nothing comes to light ) i wonder why ?

If you didnt see the stand off then the police was about 15-20 yard away from Moat, if that is out of range for Tazer then what is the point in the Police having it?

Retracting back to what the Police told the public was "the tazer was introduced so it would give the officer the chance to subdue a suspect without serious harm". :loopy::loopy:

Jokers

it did subdue him without serious harm . it was the shotgun which Moat turned on himself which killed him .

the taser did not kill him .

So while you are on your anti police soapbox just remember MOAT SHOT HIMSELF.,

Also , with Moat killing himself it opens up a prison cell ,which he would have been living in for the rest of his life , for some other scumbag who is currently walking the streets.

Take your pick of any convicted Peado who has been released .

Archived