Raoul Moat - one and only thread.

it did subdue him without serious harm . it was the shotgun which Moat turned on himself which killed him .

the taser did not kill him .

So while you are on your anti police soapbox just remember MOAT SHOT HIMSELF.,

lol your a one track minded knob

what if the taser (as its electricity) caused HIM to press the trigger with a sudden burst of electricity?

lol your a one track minded knob

what if the taser (as its electricity) caused HIM to press the trigger with a sudden burst of electricity?

Then it proves what a bloody good idea these tasers are.

If it can be proved that they cause vile men, intent on mass murder to shoot themselves, then they should be used on every horrible violent murdering thug.

BTW, I thought you were a peace loving hippy type, why are defending a murdering thug like this? :confused:

Who cares ........... there is now one less mudering scumbag in society.

I think you need to see someone about your anger problems.

This is a human life we are talking about. Have a little compassion.:|

I think you need to see someone about your anger problems.

This is a human life we are talking about. Have a little compassion.:|

His anger is justified id say, what problematic about being angry towards a murderer :loopy: and "Human Beings" do not behave or comit acts like that ANIMAL did. :rant:

From the Guardian:

Neighbours in Fenham, Newcastle, where he lived in a large, semi-detached house said they knew him as "bully boy" because of his menacing appearance. One said she once found one of his daughters by a bus stop wearing a nightdress in the pouring winter rain. She was crying and wearing a bib upon which were written the words:

"I've been cheeky to my Daddy."

"It was a nasty incident," the neighbour said. "She must have been only three or four and was absolutely frozen."

This is terribly sad and every death is appalling, but I may have changed my mind, maybe this was the least worst result.

Archived