Raoul Moat - one and only thread.

Sorry, meant to say...A killer died....although he was killed by his own hand wasn't he ? well either way it was a good ending :)

i totally agree . it was the perfect outcome to this situation.

But some on here seem to spend more time finding excuses for his murderous actions , than thinking about the victims , IE , the poor chap who Moat gunned down in cold blood ,and the two people who he shot but somehow survived, albeit with horendous injuries.

Lets not forget ,this is a man who shot a police officer in the face .

Lets save our symphay for the shooting victims and their familys , not this animal.

But some on here seem to spend more time finding excuses for his murderous actions , than thinking about the victims , IE , the poor chap who Moat gunned down in cold blood ,and the two people who he shot but somehow survived, albeit with horendous injuries.

Lets save our symphay for the shooting victims and their familys , not this animal.

i dont remember anyone having sympathy for him, most people tho can think and look beneath the story and the whys and wherefores

Moat wasn't an animal - he was a human being.

He took the cowards way out. Rather than stand up and take responsibilites for his actions he killed himself.

That's a matter of opinion...if he hadn't took his own life there are many on here who would say that giving himself up would be a cowards way out.

If he had given himself up would you regard him as a hero? As for responsibilities who's to say that's what he did? Maybe he thought it was the ultimate self punishment. We'll never know, but one thing is for sure...until the end he was in control. Not surprising as he was a control freak.

IMO he's nothing but history.

That's a matter of opinion...if he hadn't took his own life there are many on here who would say that giving himself up would be a cowards way out.

If he had given himself up would you regard him as a hero? As for responsibilities who's to say that's what he did? Maybe he thought it was the ultimate self punishment. We'll never know, but one thing is for sure...until the end he was in control. Not surprising as he was a control freak.

IMO he's nothing but history.

If he had given himself up , i hope the police officers would have reminded him of what he did to one of their fellow officers ........... if you know what i mean. ;)

Archived