Raoul Moat - one and only thread.

Without the false information that she fed Moat it's unlikely this would happened. Can't you accept this?

No, I don't accept that. The man was clearly seriously disturbed and could have just as easily reacted to another trigger - he appears to have had a lengthy history of violence and was allegedly a steroid abuser.

Men who beat and murder women always have a ready excuse - some women sadly are only too willing to buy into their excuses and shift blame elsewhere.

Not if they had resolved the matter resulting in Moat being alive and tried in a court.

And costing the taxpayer thousands only to be released into the public one day and possibly posing a threat to more innocent people....

Without the false information that she fed Moat it's unlikely this would happened. Can't you accept this?

She is 22, young and scared. Perhaps she could have acted differently, but we're all human and she didn't deserve this, neither did the other 2 victims.

Exactly ............ but sadly there are posters on here who continue to try to find excuses for Moat`s actions.

Moats ex girlfriend has to take a lot of responsibility for the death of her new squeeze AND the life changing injuries that PC Rathband has to live with for the rest of his life.

Like this?

I don't think she 'fed' him the information to get a reaction. Can you honestly say you have never lied, never said something to wind someone up, say something to pee someone off or hurt them? Have you always thought through all the possible outcomes of what you say, no matter how unlikely?

I can accept that you never know what will trigger a psycho.

I don't think she 'fed' him the information to get a reaction. Can you honestly say you have never lied, never said something to wind someone up, say something to pee someone off or hurt them? Have you always thought through all the possible outcomes of what you say, no matter how unlikely?

I can accept that you never know what will trigger a psycho.

She made a mistake that had a terrible outcome. I'm sure that she regrets what she said. I pity her. It's all very sad.

And costing the taxpayer thousands only to be released into the public one day and possibly posing a threat to more innocent people....

And of course. allowing him to go about his business unhindered, didn't cost the poor taxpayer anything did it? Just because it was on TV 24/7, the costs weren't paid for via advertising. Not to mention one dead and two seriously injured.

And of course. allowing him to go about his business unhindered, didn't cost the poor taxpayer anything did it? Just because it was on TV 24/7, the costs weren't paid for via advertising. Not to mention one dead and two seriously injured.

Are you suggesting the police should have left him to go about his business after killing someone?

Raoul Moat cost one person his life, another his eyesight and caused the mother of his child significant injury. The search costing the taxpayer was unavoidable.

What's your point? Your post is gibberish.

Archived